Outstanding Ratings in the new Gault & Millau Guide
October 25, 2017. Written by Franz Türk. Kategorie: News.
The new Gault Millau Guide has been published and we are overjoyed with five outstanding wine reviews.
Franz Türk is highly regarded as a specialist for Grüner Veltliner, which makes up around 70 percent of his vineyards. With the 2017 vintage, he has produced an excellent, very high-quality range.
Gault & Millau Guide (Oktober 2017)
All our wines are available from our Online-Shop.
- Grüner Veltliner Kremser Frechau 2016 (18 points)
- Riesling Kremser Wachtberg 2016 (18 points)
- Eiswein vom Grünen Veltliner 2016 (18 points)
- Grüner Veltliner Kremser Thurnerberg 2016 (18 points)
– Franz Türk (October 25, 2017)